School and community groups
Playhouse Jr. annually presents a trio of specially selected productions appropriate for students of all age levels. Field trips are presented on weekday mornings during May and June.
For field trip and group information, call 412.392.8000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
The following information is for Playhouse Jr. productions only. If you would like to bring your school or community group to another Pittsburgh Playhouse production, please call the box office for rates and availability at 412.392.8000.
- All tickets are $6
- Teachers, chaperones and parents must purchase a ticket if they are watching the performance
- Reservations may be made by calling the Playhouse box office at 412.392.8000
- When booking your reservation, consider the maximum number of attendees you may have and order accordingly
- A final count for your group is due 48 hours before your scheduled performance
- An absentee window of 10% is given to school and community groups for field trip performances only
- To retain your reservation, a $1 per ticket deposit is required in advance, the balance will be due on the performance day
- Parking is not available at Magee-Womens Hospital during weekday performances, please make other arrangements if members of your group are coming separately
- An educational resource guide and detailed parking instructions will be provided to every group in advance of their performance date